Suggestion: Ability to highlight & copy firewall log information

Suggest new features and other improvements for GlassWire.

Please allow for highlighting and copying firewall log information as seen in the image:

5 Likes

Good catch. I’ll post to the dev team so we can add this soon.

Running v1.2.7 1b. This still is not implemented.

We spent a lot of time on this and our next major update will have this fix. Don’t worry, it’s not forgotten. I also want this for myself.

BUMP

Still waiting for this feature. Currently 1.2.79 does not have it yet.

1.2.79 is a minor update rather than the “major update” @Ken_GlassWire referred to. Lots of us are waiting for version 2.0 which is a major redesign of many features including the user interface.

2 Likes

Looks like verison 1.2.118 has this implimented! Or did the earlier version have this and I just missed it?

Looking at the Usage tab, clicking on an item in the Hosts section, I can then right click on the IP or host and am given the option to Copy. Much better!

2 Likes

My mistake. Glasswire 2.0.80 still does not have this function as seen in the propsed image.

@glasshole

Click on the host you want, then right click it and a “copy” text will appear, then click “copy”.

Click on the host you want, then right click it and a “copy” text will appear, then click “copy”.

Not everywhere. GO to Usage > Apps > Hosts. You cannot copy hosts there.

@glasshole

We will add the ability to copy hosts there. Thanks for pointing that out.

Great feature! Just found it when I read your post…

Still not available in Usage > Apps > Hosts Any idea when this will get added?

1 Like

We are slowly adding copying/pasting back anywhere it’s missing, and I made sure our team knows it’s still missing the ability at this specific place so we can add it soon. Thanks!

It won’t be on the next release, but I think we can do it on the one after.

1 Like