Unable To Activate Pro (solved)

I am unable to activate my Pro version of Glasswire. Instructions state the following,

" How can I activate GlassWire’s paid software version?

Go to the top left GlassWire menu and choose “Activate GlassWire” then insert your serial number you received after purchasing the software."

This option is not available for me. How do I fix this???

I completely uninstalled the program and then downloaded and reinstalled from scratch. After that, the activate function was available. I was able to successfully activate the program after doing this. However, I am not sure why the activate function wasn’t available the first time because I purchased a key on August 10, 2017 and I never had an issue activating in the past.

1 Like

@3jf9fab41

Did it say “deactivate” instead, and it was already activated? That’s the only thing I can come up with. Or maybe you had an extremely old version of GlassWire that used to be completely free when we first launched?

2 Likes

The issue was that it was a computer with Windows Server freshly installed. I didn’t have all of the Windows Updates installed. After I installed the latest Windows updates, I reinstalled Glasswire and everything worked fine.

2 Likes