Way to download old versions?

Is there a way to download old versions? I’d like to install 1.2.76.

After installing 1.2.79, my network resets every few minutes, so I can’t stay connected to online games, etc. I upgraded from 1.2.74, which did not have this issue but unfortunately, I no longer have the installer.

My Windows firewall is enabled, and uninstalling 1.2.79 fixes the network reset issue. I also tried a “clean” install, but continued to have the network resetting while GlassWire was running.

I did notice a note about VPN stuff changing - I have Dell Global VPN Client installed along with VMware Workstation 12 (and its various virtual network adapters).

Thx,
-TT

@the-trooper

We have never had anyone report this before. Can you uninstall GlassWire then see if your disconnects continue? Are you in our “click to block” mode or “ask to connect” mode?

Hi Ken, I mentioned above I uninstalled 1.2.79, and yep, it doesn’t have disconnects. I use “ask to connect” mode, normally, but also tried click to block.

Thanks!

Do you have any unusual types of network security hardware/software on your PC or network?

I just registered to say that im having the exact same issue, my internet is getting interrupted for long periods (10s), i thought that it was my Windows 10 or Ethernet driver issue, but then i DISABLED the GlassWire service in services.msc and everything worked fine.

I updated to 1.2.79 today and it wasnt like this before

Im using Windows 10 x64 Anniversary Update (full updated) and my Ethernet is an Intel 82579V

Edit: I installed an old version that i had on my download folder (thanks god) is 1.2.74 and its working perfectly, i lost all my configuration because i tried a “clean” installation with 1.2.79 but it didnt work etiher.

1 Like

Could everyone who is having this problem email us https://www.glasswire.com/contact/ with a link to this thread, and the subject “.79 disconnect issue”?

@carlosedt
@the-trooper

Please let us know if you are a free or paid user, and if you are using a VPN service simultaneously with GlassWire or any other security software or hardware. Also please let us know your ISP if possible.

Thanks

1 Like

Ok, thank you for your support, i’ll contact with the link you that provided.

I’m free user, i dont have any VPN but i do have Netbalancer software. I tried disabling it with services.msc before uninstalling Glasswire 1.2.79 but that wasn’t the problem either.

1 Like

the new version did it. now I lost all my glasswire settings. there is no way to get the service started and connect using an old glasswire. but it has to be some id or key that is doing it. who can get the service started when rolling back to an old version? i have twice restored my computer to the 1-1-18 restore point and both times it has revived firewall settings destroyed and deleted by the new glasswire 2.1. but no amount of effort has been able to get the service started using the old version I had downloaded oct 2. or the 1st version I downloaded in april. even the hefty system rrstores dont work, so it has to be some wifi setting at the router or at the glasswire cloud. i am losing my trust in this program before Ive even paid any money for it.

Free version 2.0 is useless.
Can I find a 1.xxxx version somewhere, please ?

EDIT: I’ve found nothing.
Glasswire => trashbin
Installing ZoneAlarm

I’m sorry, i’d loved Glasswire 1.xxx. But it’s your fault.