Weird problem with usage tab

hi
i test clean install, not work.

@TiTAN Thanks, I will share it with our UI person.

If you go to our top left “About” menu, what version of GlassWire do you have and is it free or paid?

1 Like

Paid
Version 2.1.152

@TiTAN

Are you sure your PC was not off on the 21st, or were you in “Incognito” mode with GlassWire? If your PC was off, or if you were in “Incognito” mode, then the 21st date should be blank as it shows.

Do you notice any .dmp files on your desktop, in case GlassWire crashed on this day?

1 Like

yes i am sure , double check now
and no , not create any .dmp file

1 Like

@TiTAN

OK, I will see if our team has some suggestions. Do you see any other dates like this or just this one day? If you go to the “Graph” during this time period is there any data, or is it blank there also?

1 Like

now is 23 march and its OK today
only 21 and 22 march have problem

Did you try reboot your PC? Is it helps?
Do you see this issue always on the same days in history?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

@TiTAN

Did rebooting your PC make any difference? Also, do you see this issue always on the same days, or does it appear on any other days ever? It helps us solve the issue.

1 Like

yes i try reboot :neutral_face:
only 21 and 22 March with problem
before and after its okay

2 Likes

Could you please make screenshots of your system’s “Date & Time” and “Region & Language” panes in settings?

1 Like

1 Like

@TiTAN

We have made a custom GlassWire version for you to test. Can you message me here privately in the forum, or email me (please include a link to this thread in your email).

https://www.glasswire.com/contact/

1 Like