What are these files?

After downloading Glasswire these files show up. I uninstall and re-install, and back again, these files keep showing up? This is Version 2.3, and I am a premium subscriber. Please assist, I have sent these files to support in am email, but I have not gotten an update. Please assist.

This means GlassWire crashed, and these are some logs that can help us solve the problem. Windows itself can generate .dmp files in the event of a crash.

If you go to add/remove programs and uninstall GlassWire, then reboot, then reinstall our latest version with “clean install” checked, does it solve it?

No go… Now it will not boot up at all.

Sorry, what won’t boot up? Your PC, or our software won’t start?

The software won’t start at all…After following your suggestions.

@No_Yo

I’m sorry that’s happening. What version of Windows do you have?

By the way, we plan to have an update out in a day or so and we did find this issue for some users. So I believe the update may solve the problem. I’ll bump this thread for you when it’s available.

Ok good! I only had GlassWire for about a week and a half

1 Like

@No_Yo

So it worked for you previously? Do you know what version of Microsoft Windows you use? Thanks!

I confirmed this is a known issue that will be fixed in an update that we will have out in a day or so. Thanks for your patience.

A fix is now available, please update @No_Yo.