Why glasswire keep months of hostname data and applications in db even after wiping it from settings?

When you wipe the history from settings it don’t wipe it from the database. It only hide it from the UI… it’s kinda shady

1. there should be a setting to allow us to keep 6months, 1 month or 1week of data without having to manually wipe it from settings
  2. when you wipe it from settings it should be wiped from the database not only from the ui

thanks

@bottleofglass

Clearing the history should wipe it from the database. If you go to our top left menu and choose “About” what version of GlassWire do you use?

i’m using the latest version, version 2.2.201, domains names to which the the pc connected to over the months are still kept in the database

i have even tried with a fresh DB and the same problem happen

@bottleofglass

It’s most likely part of the Incognito bug you also found. I reported it to the team. Thanks for noticing this issue so we can get it fixed.

Also, I emailed your forum registration email with a new testing version so you can test and see if it still does that?

1 Like

Hi bottleofglass, may i ask what is that program/view you are using. Looks interesting.

1 Like

https://sqlitebrowser.org/

1 Like

FYI, we plan to have an update out in a day or so that solves this.

This issue is now fixed with GlassWire 2.2.210. Please update!

1 Like