Windows 10 May 2019 Update

The Windows 10 May 2019 update is here. Check out this article for details on what’s new.

We have tested our latest GlassWire software with this update and everything looks good. Meanwhile we plan to have a GlassWire update in the next week or so.

:+1:

1 Like

weird behavior after updating W10 to May update: the Base Filtering Engine was pegged for about 1-2 minutes each time Windows would boot up
had to reinstall GW with cleaning&resetting rules

Interesting! Our quality assurance did not notice this, or our team members. When I update myself I’ll be on the lookout for that.

one other factor might be that I have the GW DB relocated to a different drive
also, I noticed GW does not like having hibernation / Fast Boot disabled - takes longer to start the firewall module

1 Like

I updated to the latest 1903 version of W10, but you did not state that the Sandbox feature was not available to Home users.

@j9ksf

That is disappointing the Sandbox isn’t available for home users. :frowning:

The relevant details are in The Verge article linked to in the topic post:

your machine will need to support virtualization capabilities (enabled in the BIOS). Microsoft is making Windows Sandbox available as part of Windows 10 Pro or Windows 10 Enterprise … You’ll even need to go into “Turn Windows features on or off” to actually enable Windows Sandbox in the first place.

1 Like