Alphabetical order

Version 3.1.484 still does not provide a solution for alphabetical order when clicking on “Applications”. from the menu (I already reported the problem several versions ago).

The problem seems to be solved with the version 3.3.498.
However, I would like to point out that “Roboform Taskbar Icon” always remains at the top of the list !??

Hi @Belga,

Thanks for your message, for me to look into this further, please can you provide a screenshot showing Roboform Taskbar Icon at the top?

Thanks,
Katie

Hi Katie,
Here is the screenshot…
This only happens when the internet access is blocked!
Thank you.

Thank you! We will investigate this :slight_smile:
Katie

I understand your frustration with the lack of a solution for alphabetical order when clicking on “Applications” from the menu. Unfortunately, it does not appear that this issue has been addressed yet in Version 3.1.484. I suggest you contact the developers of the software directly and explain your issue in detail. They may be able to provide you with a solution or suggest an alternative workaround.

@ GailFrem
Glasswire is on my pc and laptop (less used).
On the PC, I stuck with version 2.3.49, waiting for a solution.
On the laptop, I updated regularly and could see that the problem was completely solved with the version 3.3.499.
When I proceeded to the installation (by overwriting!) of this version on the PC, the alphabetical order was however still not respected. The problem only solved after uninstallation and reinstallation.

@ Katie
By updating to version 501 today, I found that in use the alphabetical order is still not maintained.
At first glance, however, this happens with blocked elements only and not with active and non-active applications.
The problem is therefore not solved.

Hi @Belga

To view the apps in alphabetical order please click on the column header. This allows you to sort the apps in ascending and descending order alphabetically.

Thanks,
Katie

I know that Katie!

If i click one time the order should be alphabethic.
If i click again the order is reversed.
If I click a third time, it’s… anything (but a new click returns to the alphabetical order)!

This is the alphabetic order after a while…

I just found that to keep an alphabetical order it is necessary to do a reinstall and not an overwrite with a new version…
Which unfortunately means that you have to start over each time the blocking or not of the applications! But after a while …
Best regards.

@ Katie
I would like to add that this problem did not exist until version 2.3.449, even with installation of new versions by overwriting.

Hi @Belga,

ahh OkI understand the problem. I have reported this to the team and I will update you once I have an update.

Thanks,
Katie

The problem is still not solved with the version 3.3.504 !??

Hi @Belga,

The bug was fixed and released with version 3.3.504, please install this latest version to see this fix.

Best,
Katie

Hi Katie,
First, I tried the installation by overwriting (as I did up to version 2.3.449).
Since alphabetical order was not applied and you say it should now work, I tested the Backup/restore procedure found on the forum … without success !!
It took a complete uninstall (with loss of my settings) followed by a reinstall, for the option to finally seems to work!???
Not very practical!
Thank you.

@Katie
In use, version 3.3.504 still does not solve the problem.
As soon as elements are added, they come from time to time to settle in first position.
I went back to version 2.3.449 which works perfectly.

Hi @Belga,

It seems that issue is for blocked apps, is this the case for you? I have reported the bug and I’ll update you once fixed.

Best,
Katie

I didn’t pay particular attention to this, but it’s very possible since it’s the first thing I see when opening the program.

No change with version 3.3.522 !