Arp Spoof Detection not working

Hey,

I have been testing GlassWires efficiency on detecting ARP spoofing attacks but I don’t know why but my ARP spoofing detection has suddenly stopped working for some reason. I am capturing the packets on Wireshark and am sure the attack is occurring. I tried rescanning my devices on the “Things” section and even after my arp table shows a change it isn’t changing on GlassWire.

It’s alright I reinstalled the app and selected the clear all data/settings option and that seemed to fix the error for me. Regular re-installation does not work (if anyone has this error).

Sorry for the issue. Is it possible the setting was off under settings/security?

Nope, the setting was definitely turned on, I even tried switching it on and off a couple of times and restarting my computer but even that didn’t work. Could be a potential bug I will be happy to provide you with any more information you need

Use a Virtual Private Network (VPN)⁠—a VPN allows devices to connect to the Internet through an encrypted tunnel.
Use static ARP⁠—the ARP protocol lets you define a static ARP entry for an IP address, and prevent devices from listening on ARP responses for that address.

Regards,
Rachel Gomez

VPN sounds good until you see how slow it can be!

Tips to fix-

1. Activate & Reconfigure Motion Detection
  2. Update Firmware
  3. Update Monitoring Software

Regards,
Rachel Gomez