Bandwidth Limiter

Glass wire seems perfect only one feature is missing that is to limit bandwidth usage of every device that is connected to my WIFI.
Thanks in advance.

The current version of GlassWire can only limit bandwidth on the computers it is installed on. It cannot see the data usage or bandwidth of every device connected to your WiFi. That is a feature usually provided at a device like your router/hub which can see all the network traffic.

See a similar request:

Thanks for your reply,
How can i limit from which tab ?

Sorry, my poor explanation. I should have worded it better.

The current version of GlassWire can only potentially limit bandwidth on the computers it is installed on.

In other words, GlassWire in its current form will not be able to manage bandwidth on all devices on your network. It will be able to do it for the device it is installed on but at present it does not.

There are two forms of bandwidth limit. I’m not sure which one you mean:

1. Usage Limit
    The closest feature to this is a data usage monitor in the paid edition. It monitors usage and gives you an alert when a bandwidth threshold (in MB/GB/TB) is reached. This works to ensure that users don’t exceed their ISP bandwidth quota: Menu | Settings | Data Plan

2. Rate Limit
    There is no feature to rate limit bandwidth i.e. to a specific rate of kbps, Mbps, Gbps.

1 Like