Can 2 databases be merged?

I have changed to a different version of Glaswire but the previous version has my database/logs up until yesterday and now I can’t access them.

I need them to know what data I am using through the month so I need to have access to them.

Is there a way that I can have the previous database records copied into the new database, please?

Thanks a lot

Susan

Sorry for the issue.

Can you tell us more in detail what happened? We may be able to make suggestions, but as of now there is no simple way to merge GlassWire databases.

Morning Ken,

Thank you for your response.

I had Glasswire on my laptop and then decided to install another version. Naturally, when that happens the older version is uninstalled, which I understand. I didn’t ask for a clean installation, therefore the old database is there in the Glasswire/Services folder.

As I installed the new version last night, I only have data usage reflecting from then, whereas I want to see how much data I have used for the month of March.

So I want to know if there is some way that I can have access to both the old and new data so as to collate it.

I hope that makes sense

Unfortunately it isn’t possible at this time. Sorry for the problem. Thanks for your feedback on making the merging of two databases possible.