Chrome blocking GlassWire download

Due to user reports we found out this morning Google Chrome is blocking our GlassWire file as malicious. Of course GlassWire is not malicious and our file has 0 problems on VirusTotal.com.

I have done some things already on our end to solve the problem with Google. Meanwhile you can use Firefox or another browser to download GlassWire while we try to solve this problem.

This is very upsetting and not how I wanted to spend Thanksgiving but we’ll get it worked out.

If you want to help please retweet and share!

I used to use Google chrome, I stopped using it years ago(at the time i only had 4gb ram, in my system pc at the time, and found out, if you had 20 google chrome tabs displayed in its browser, it uses 20! seperate system resources(Firefox uses ONLY one system resource, when you have 20 tabs displayed!) which broght my RAM down to only 256mb, which slowed down my PC considerably, so I quit using google chrome for that reason, i now stick to Mozilla Firefox/Internet Explorer, mostly)…Google Chrome comes with software/program installations that includes malicious malware and spyware, and in some cases, some installations, forces you to install Google Chrome, even if you have de-selected it in the install options…like, for example Avast! ant-virus free from its OWN website, will force you to install Google Chrome, if you miss the de-select install Google chrome option, Its very very easy to miss the option because avast! anti-virus free installation is so bloody quick…why do Google force companies to include their system hoggy, Google Chrome crappy browser, in their free program installation downloads, when Google knows about it…even Google forces PC World to install Google chrome on all their bloatware PCs/laptops they sell…

1 Like

There so many facts wrong in your post, if you start bashing something check your facts first…

and what facts are wrong? Or are you trying to troll?

1. I HAVE had around 10 -20 program installations in the past, that have forced me to install google chrome without me knowing( I don’t want google chrome browser on my system, due to reasons above), and I HAVE had to manually un-install google chrome 10 - 20 times in the past…so don’t tell me my facts are wrong…

And I had a Windows 7 DELL laptop in the past that came with google chrome pre-installed…

And i am right that Avast! anit-virus free, DOES include google chrome installation. if you do not unselect it during install…

Do me a favour, thedevilzone, if you got anything derogratory/negative to say, do not post here please…