Crashing of GWCtlSrv.exe and BSOD link?

I’m using the 1.1.15b release on Windows 7, 64-bit (8gig of ram) (Dell Latitude e6230 notebook).

I’m experiencing a lot of BSOD failures pointing to problems with NETIO.SYS however I’ve done all that I can with driver upgrades/updates (of all of the NICs in this system) and this has had no impact on the BSOD frequency. I’ve been unable to view/analyse the dump file they don’t seem to be written to disk, I’ve stopped the system from restarting to obtain this detail on screen.

When looking for DMP files I noticed that there were a large number of dump files for the GWCtlSrv.exe program/service which appears to be an integral part of Glasswire; I’m frequently seeing this stopping or failing, I’m wondering if it’s contributing to whatever is knocking over the network stack perhaps? Has anyone seen this problem before?

Email our helpdesk with a link to this thread using the same email address you used to sign up in the forum, then I can send you a new version of GlassWire to test.

Thanks very much for getting back to me so quickly, I’ve shot a message off to the help desk to see if a newer release will help resolve these problems.

I’m really hoping to resolve this as GW is by far the cleanest and most usable analysis tool I’ve ever used.