Feature Request: Remember window size

When clicking on the icon in the system tray, GlassWire always opens to a very small window, which I need to maximize for it to be at all useful. It would be great if the app could remember the state/size of the window when closed and then open to that size next time.

For me GlassWire remembers the window size. Is it possible you’re using an older version? Please go to the top left GlassWire menu and choose “About” and make sure you have 1.0.30b.

If you’re using the latest version please let us know what operating system you are using and any other details that might help us find and fix this bug.

Okay, so I played with it a little more. It does remember if you resize the window by dragging, but it won’t remember if the window was maximized. Also, if you click the “While you were away…” notification it comes up as a small window regardless of what size it was before.

I am on 1.0.30b.

One more update. The window size doesn’t appear to persist after a reboot.

Thanks for your detailed report. We’ll try to recreate this and fix it in a future release.

Such an old thread and with Glasswire 1.2.73 the maximized window still won’t remember, when clicking on the tray symbol.

@Cimba

Good catch. This only seems to apply to GlassWire when it’s maximized. I will report this to the dev team.

Version 1.2.74 and this is still not fixed.

@Cimba

I will remind the team about this. Thanks for your report.