Future feature : Lighter GW

@Katie_GlassWire
Hello,

This is a subject that was discussed with Ken some time ago.

I’m already using a FW which I’m happy with. So I have no use for the GW FW.

Is a lighter GW being considered that would not include the FW but would contain all the monitoring functions and of course would be at a lower price?

Thank you for your feedback.
Regards.

Hi @telegramme,

Thank you for reaching out and for your interest in our products. I appreciate you sharing your thoughts and suggestions with us.

We constantly evaluate our product lineup and customer feedback to ensure we meet the needs of our users as effectively as possible. Regarding your query, at this moment, we have decided to focus our efforts on enhancing and supporting our current range of products to deliver the best value and performance to our users. This means we do not have plans to develop a separate, lighter version of the GlassWire without firewall functionalities in the near future. We believe that the current product including its firewall capabilities, offers a comprehensive solution that aligns with our users’ security and monitoring needs.

We understand that this may not be the response you were hoping for, and we genuinely appreciate your understanding. Please rest assured that we take all feedback seriously, and your input is invaluable as we consider future product developments. Should our plans change, we will certainly keep our community informed.

Thank you again for your feedback and support. If you have any more questions or suggestions, please feel free to share them.

Katie