Getting Error 1067

Hello
I installed Glasswire, and It installed without problems.
But when I strarted it, it tried to establish connecting a couple of times but wasn’t able to connect to the locale server.
So I read some posts on this forum and it said somewhere I had to start Glasswire in Services.
I did this and it worked for 5 seconds, then it stopped. I restarted the service, but then came an error 1067 : unable to start Glasswire Control on locale computer.
I have windows fire wall dissabled and have given Glasswire full acces to anything in Comodo firewall.
It has full admin priveleges, aswel as trusted application priveleges.
I hope you can help me with my problems.
Owen

system specs:
Operating System (O/S): Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1
Operating System Build (O/S): (build 7601), 64-bit
Operating System (version): 6.1.7601
System RAM: 4.0 GB
processor:
Manufacturer: Intel
Model: Intel® Core™ i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30GHz
CPU Speed: 2.3 GHz
Graphics card:
Graphics Product: NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M
Video Memory: 2.7 GB

I’m sorry you’re experiencing this error. We think we have recreated this bug and we hope to release an update this week or early next week.

We just released a software update https://www.glasswire.com/download/. Please check and see if the update solves your problem.

The Error 1067 error code is caused by a Windows system malfunction. Corrupted system files are usually a real danger to the performance of a computer. This damaged system file will result in missing or wrongly connected data and data files needed for the optimal working of the application.

Regards,
Peter