GlassWire 1.1.36 is now available for download.
- GlassWire now makes it easy to remove old apps from the Firewall tab. Click the X next to the app name to remove it. The app will re-appear in the firewall list if it accesses the network again.
- Fixed a problem that caused Webcam and Mic usage to not be detected for some Windows 10 users with a specific system update.
- Added upload and download bandwidth levels on the mini viewer for paid users.
- Fixed a bug that caused settings under the “Usage” tab to not be saved.
- GlassWire now restores the install path from the previous installation.
- Many other tweaks and fixes due to user feedback.