GlassWire 1.2.57b is now available for download. https://www.glasswire.com/download/
- Fixed a problem where GlassWire’s service would not start for some users.
- Made a partial change to how the admin settings work due to a bug report on HackerOne.
- Clean installs now no longer require you re-enter your activation code if you’re a Basic, Pro, or Elite user.
- The Polish language was added.
- The Usage tab animation was updated so it looks nicer.
- Fixed a bug where some user databases were corrupted on upgrade.
- The process of fetching data from the service is now more efficient along with other performance improvements.
Please let us know your feedback about this update and please let us know if you run into any problems.