GlassWire 2.0.102 is now available for download.
- GlassWire now has a daily data usage option with its data plan feature.
- There is now a VirusTotal report link to allow you to easily see more details on why an app was analyzed a certain way by VirusTotal.
- The year was added for very old alerts that are from last year, or the previous year.
- Windows 10 snap assist is now supported again due to requests from GlassWire fans.
- GlassWire now does a better job of supporting fractional values.
- Many bugs were fixed due to user feedback including a bug that could make some users crash. We also fixed a bug that caused data to appear under “usage” for apps that are chosen as hidden, we fixed some scaling issues, fixed remote host sorting order along with some other host sorting problems in other GlassWire windows. Our team also fixed a bug that caused GlassWire to crash due to unusual system time changes.
- Thanks for your help reporting problems so we can fix them and we hope you enjoy this GlassWire update!