We’ve just released a major GlassWire update (version 2.2.291).
This update allows you to see processes and process IDs related to apps on GlassWire’s firewall tab. Get it now on our download page.
Other changes are below. GlassWire Software Version Changes List
- You can now see services and process IDs related to your apps on GlassWire’s Firewall.
- Added a warning for our firewall “block all” mode, so a user who is using our remote monitoring feature will know they are about to block their own connection.
- Removed an option to not show the ports on the firewall tab. This option is now on by default for everyone.
- Fixed a bug that could cause some remote access addresses to not be saved in GlassWire’s settings.
- Fixed a bug where a graph pop-up could show zero stats in some situations.
- Fixed a bug where the mini viewer had an alert bubble that could overlap its header.
- Fixed a crash (reported in our forum) that could be caused by running an app from a network storage device.
- Fixed a bug that could cause an app started on a network share to be unblockable.
- Fixed a crash that could be caused by VirusTotal scanning when an app is on a network share.
- Fixed an issue that causes all apps to be blocked on the firewall if “ask to connect” is enabled, and if the GlassWire database is moved from one PC to another.
Please give this major update a try and let us know if you experience any issues. We’d like to thank the GlassWire users who gave us feedback in the forum and reported issues so we could fix them.