Glasswire 3.2 out I am still on 2.3.449

I just happened to visit the forums and noticed that 3.2 has been released. The thing is I am still on 2.3.449! Are you no longer pushing out update notifications?

Hi @frustrated,

We collate feedback before we push all users to upgrade to new versions.

Best,
Katie

So does that mean that four prior versions of 3.x were not fit for those update notifications? I am asking because I never received any indication they were released. All this may be moot as I took some time to look through posts here on the forum and discovered there has been a change of ownership and subscription plans/pricing. Something else I was never aware of happening.

I will be evaluating whether we will be continuing with the new equivalent of my Glasswire Elite subscription or looking elsewhere.

Hi @frustrated,

We had a lot of feedback about v3 around the mandatory log in, so we wanted to remove that before we pushed users to upgrade.

You do not need to switch to the new Plans, your Elite subscription will continue to be valid on v3.

If you need any assistance on how to upgrade your v3 endpoints using your Elite code then please let me know.

Best,
Katie

Yeah, be careful about what you wish for. Personally Iā€™m staying on v2 until v3 is better behaved. It sounds like v3.2 is heading in the right direction but much trust was lost through the initial release of v3.

1 Like

Ya think I will leave things alone here. I learnt my lesson with other software do not rush to upgrade since you may be in for a world of hurt.

1 Like