Glasswire graphy keeps showing "loading......"

Hi, I’m using latest version v2.0.123 as a trial, I was thinking to purchase through the pop-up promotion message, but then during the trial period, everytime in the glasswire graph it keeps showing “loading…” I attempted to kill the process and manually restart the service, but it still shows loading, however with a reboot of my pc does temporarily solve this. But after a day or so, the issue will come again, and I can’t always reboot my pc just to address this. Any solution?

@gy7acre

Are you seeing any .dmp files on your desktop? If so could you email it to us using a cloud service like Google Drive or Dropbox?

https://www.glasswire.com/contact/

If you are not seeing a .dmp file, perhaps a third party security app could be killing our process somehow? Any ideas?

If neither of these things apply to you I’d recommend uninstalling GlassWire in add/remove programs, then reboot (important!), then reinstall our software using the “clean install” option in our installer.

Hi Ken,

I have uninstalled and did a clean install of Glasswire. But the problem still exists, even if I manually terminate and then restart Glasswire service, it still shows loading…

It’s only when I reboot my PC, then it would be back to normal for the whole day or 2 days, then after that the issue would come back, and I’d have to reboot my pc again to solve this.

I dont see any .dmp file on my desktop.

@gy7acre

Sorry for the issue. Did you reboot after the uninstall?

Yes, I rebooted after uninstalling.

I remember I did try downgrade to Glasswire version 1, and I didn’t experience issue with the graph. Immediately after upgrading to version 2, the issue is back. And I don’t know how to solve this.