Glasswire memory usage

Despite a complete clean re-install (I Fllowed Ken’s instructions here), on the latest version (2.2.291), after a few days the memory usage of glasswire goes high. Glasswire is also in incognito mode. Scans by multiple applications show no malware. Is there a log or something I could send?? Thanks!
Attached is a screenshot.

As a temporary solution, can I restart the service from the windows service tab to temporarily alleviate the issue? A restart is often a bad option for me due to work.

@Dreamzz81

Sorry for the issue. Please send logs so we can investigate. Do you use Bittorrent?

Could you send us logs?

-Stop the GlassWire service via the TaskManager. (it appears it’s already stopped for you)
-Open C:\ProgramData\GlassWire\service-full (or -lite, depends on the version the user runs).
-Open glasswire.conf as administrator.
-Set the following parameters and save the file:

LogLevel = 255
LogEnabled = true

Start the GlassWire service via the TaskManager, or reboot and see if it starts again.
Repeat the problem.
Send us the logs from C:\ProgramData/glasswire/service-full/log (or service-lite, depends on the version)

Please email us the logs along with a link to this thread.
https://www.glasswire.com/contact/

Sure thing, I am waiting for the problem to repeat itself now, and if/once it does i’ll send logs. thx

1 Like

@Dreamzz81

Do you use Bittorrent or something similar?

Yes, logs were sent in…

2 Likes