Glasswire problem with the work of the service.

The glasswire service stopped running. How to fix it?

I’m sorry to hear the GlassWire service is not starting. @Filin3

If you need to back up your settings/history you can do so by following these instructions: https://www.glasswire.com/userguide/#Backup_Settings

First please uninstall GlassWire using Add/Remove programs. Please don’t use a third party uninstall application because it will sometimes miss our driver, and that’s what starts this problem.

Next reboot (important!).

Now go to www.glasswire.com and click “download” and download our latest version.

Double click GlassWire’s installer and begin installing it, but be sure and choose the “clean install” option and “reset firewall” option with the installer.

GlassWire should now run normally.

If it does not please email us the .dmp files that appear on your desktop. Those .dmp files generated by Windows can help us find the cause and solve the problem.

Also, please try running Windows update if our service will still not run and please white list us with any security software you use.

The version from the site worked, but the Steam version still does not work. Can I use my Steam license for the version from the site. And will not it be necessary to extend it after a year?

@Filin3

For the Steam version are you seeing a .dmp file on your desktop?

You can use the Steam version with our GlassWire.com version with no problems. Thanks.

1 Like

Yes, I see the file on the desktop.

@Filin3

Does your PC need any Windows updates? If you run Windows update it may solve the issue with GlassWire on Steam.

If not I recommend trying what we suggest above. Sorry for the problem.

I found a solution to the problem. thanks for the help

1 Like