Glasswire Service keeps stopping, 1gb+ size dmp files being created on desktop

My GlassWire has recently started randomly not working, when I check on it, it will say it can’t connect to the local server, and when I check Services I see it has stopped.
Restarting the service and program itself doesn’t seem to work, it simply stops again seconds later and creates a massive .dmp file on the desktop.
I’ve already verified the following services are running without issue: WLan AutoConfig/Base Filtering Engine/Windows Event Log. I’ve also uninstalled an ran a clean install several times at this point to no avail.
If anyone has any ideas at to what might be causing this, please let me know.

Hi @J_J,

Sorry to hear you are facing issues. Please can you send the crash dump from the desktop to our team so we can investigate? Our email address is help@glasswire.com

Thanks,
Katie

Ensure that there are no conflicts with other security or networking software on your system. Sometimes, antivirus or firewall programs can interfere with each other. Disable or temporarily uninstall other security software to see if GlassWire functions correctly without any conflicts. Check your firewall settings to make sure that GlassWire is allowed to communicate through the firewall. Add GlassWire to the list of allowed applications in your firewall settings. Add GlassWire to the exclusion list of your antivirus program. This prevents the antivirus from interfering with GlassWire’s operations. Ensure that your operating system is up-to-date with the latest Windows updates. Sometimes, compatibility issues can be resolved by installing the latest updates.

1 Like