Google Analytics Block

Is there any way to use the Firewall to block Google Analytics without blocking Google Search?

@AtlSouthsider

There is no way to block Google Analytics with GlassWire currently. We are actively working on host blocking.

Thank you. I cannot write the code but I’d be happy to help you with the testing. This could set GlassWire in a class by itself! I’m new to GlassWire but am sold on it already.

1 Like

Most browsers have this built in now. For example Brave browser.
Or just use a third party plug-in like Disconnect.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello Ken,

Does this mean this feature is no longer in development?

@GlassFlare

It does not mean host blocking is no longer in development, but if i was going to block Google Analytics a much faster and more reliable way would probably be to use a browser extension in my opinion.

1 Like

100% agree, just curious when host blocking may drop. But I know it’s in the works, best of luck!

1 Like

+1 for the Disconnect extension in the browser. It blocks trackers like Google Analytics by default. As a bonus, the “Visualize page” view gives you a visual diagram of all the sites that were contacted when you loaded the page, including blocked and unblocked sites.

A real eye opener!

1 Like

YES - Get Congress and Senate to Pass a law, they have passed none and this thing of stealing your private information and sending it to unknown parties is for the BIRDS. Need to Teach Congress what a WEB Browser is first!