Great program but

Weird issue. I love glasswire. The last time I enjoyed a new program this much was when I installed the Redshift plugin for Cinema 4D. I mean, my motherlovin sidebar was communicating to the mothership. Within two days I had sixteen programs blocked.

So I went to the website with the Linus Tech Tips sale price ready to plop down my money to upgrade. Only thing is, there was nothing on the upgrade I wanted. I mean, I kinda wanted the new skins but not for 40 bucks or whatever. Besides, the neon with purple and orange is gorgeous and totally works with my systems look.

I tell you what I would pay 40 bucks for, the minigraph and the alerts page. But they’re free.

So I’m going to just give some feedback. As a professional artist one of the things you learn is to properly value your work. Everywhere I look it seems like the glasswire peeps sweat the details and were obsessed with building best possible software they can build. And I got it for free. And believe me, I’m going to tell people about this software. But how do I honestly not add, ‘oh just get the free version, it’s got everything you’ll need.’ So how does my buzz help. I’m just sayin.

@Andykarta

Thanks for your feedback. GlassWire has a free 7 day trial you’re probably a part of, so I think that’s why you don’t see any features you’d want to pay for.

Sorry if I am misunderstanding and sorry about any confusion with the trial.

Oddly, that makes me happy.

1 Like

@Andykarta

The app will alert you when the trial ends. I’m glad you are enjoying the trial and sorry for the confusion. We will see how we can improve the free/trial info in the future. Perhaps we should make it say “Trial” with a count down in the main UI somewhere.