How to generate activation code if sign in doesnt work?

Im not able to sign in with Glasswire and every browser i have. How to generate the activation code to use those premium feature.

Thank you

Hi @Adam_Menard,

I can see that there is plan for your account. You do not need an activation code to upgrade an endpoint to Premium. Please ensure the endpoint is logged into the account and simply click the upgrade button to assign the license to the endpoint.

If you are having issues signing in to the endpoint, please ensure that you have the latest version of GlassWire on your device. If you still are unable to log in, then please reset the device ID:

1. Stop GW service via the task manager.
  2. Run regedit.exe and remove CloudDeviceId parameter at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\GlassWire
  3. Restart GW service.

Only Free endpoints can upgraded to Premium, so if you have a legacy license i.e. Basic, Pro or Elite, this must be removed form the endpoint before you can upgrade the endpoint to Premium.

I hope that helps, if not please email help@glasswire.com where we can assist further.

Best,
Katie

Hi Katie
I have tried what you posted here on the page and for some reason, my system keeps going to 127 loops back when ever I try to upgrade my software on my system. I have used this before in the past and It was so much easier when I had an activation Code. where can I get one so that I can move forward on this issue?

thank you for taking out your time in this matter

Send your request to help@glasswire.com. They can help you with that. :grinning:

Hi @Robert_Beckley

Please can you email help@glasswire.com so we can investigate further?

Thanks,
Katie