How to Protect Personal Data from Unauthorized Access

I’ve been reading about internet security and am concerned about protecting my personal data from unauthorized access. What steps can I take to enhance my online safety? I’ve come across various tips on different websites, but I’m looking for more detailed advice. Are there specific tools or software you recommend? Any reliable sources or links would be greatly appreciated. I want to ensure I’m doing everything possible to keep my information secure. Thanks in advance for your help!

To enhance your online safety and protect your personal data from unauthorized access, I recommend using GlassWire.
Our software allows you to manually check and filter all present connections on your computer.

With GlassWire, you can monitor your network activity in real-time, identify suspicious behavior, and block potential threats. It provides detailed insights into your internet usage, helping you manage and secure your connections effectively.

This proactive approach ensures you have full control over your data and enhances your overall internet security.

Hope that helps,
Andrea