I just licensed for 5 machines, change email, how

Hello.

Just paid for family 5 machines for 1 year.
How do I change the email address for my license as that field is locked out on management console

Hi @betir,

To update the email address associated with your GlassWire account, simply send a request to our Support Team at help@glasswire.com. In your email, please include both your current email address and the new email address you wish to use. Our team will promptly assist you with changing your account’s email address.

Kind regards,
Katie

Apparently this does not work as I have sent now emails, explaining what I want done and INCLUDED two attachments with my email address from management console AND the purchase receipt which has an invoice number, date and amount.

Perhaps Katie (?) does not know how to open simple jpg image attachments or it is not allowed at the support desk.

I guess in the end it does not matter, the email account used at registration is just a logon name and while it no longer exists (I can not read/write anything using it) – it will continue to work another 362 days and when 12 months is up, can just use another email for new purchase, if so desired.

Hi @betir,

The process of changing the the email address of an account can be achieved. We simply need confirmation of the current email address of the account and the email address you want to change it too. This shouldn’t involve any screenshot or jpg files.

If we have received these two email address we can process that change. Please feel free to send me a private message on here or email both the old and new email address to help@glasswire.com.

Kind regards,
Katie