"Installation Failure" on a clean, new install

My friend recommended Glasswire to me, so I wanted to install it, but all I get is “Installation Failure” automatically.

Windows 10, up-to-date, set to Polish language

Can you somehow help me?

Strange.

I’m not sure what to suggest. Please email me https://www.glasswire.com/contact/ a link to this thread.

@Jakub_Bronisz

Just checking in on this if you want to email me? I am curious why this is happening and I have some questions about your Windows OS setup. Thanks!

just sent to your email @Ken_GlassWire

1 Like

contact support team to solve your problem

I also have the same problem. I tried to install different versions of Glasswire up tot he latest version on Windows 10 and the same error came up

same problem any solution?

hola pudieron resolver el problema me sucede lo mismo !!!Ayuda!!!

Same here.
Captura de pantalla 2021-06-20 145052

He intentado instalar todas estas versiones y me sigue dando el mismo error, alguien ha podido solucionar este tema !!!

Esta también me falla

Esta que es la mas reciente que descargue igual falla. Alguna idea

Same problem. I was using windows 7 and upgraded to windows 10. I did not have this program installed and when I try to install it I get the error “Installation failure”. Then when windows 11 came out I upgraded to that version and tried to install Glasswire and got the same error. Any idea what dependency or other type of error is causing this. The installer is not the problem because it works fine on other PCs. Please help.

To fix various PC problems, we recommend Restoro PC Repair Tool:
This software will repair common computer errors, protect you from file loss, malware, hardware failure and optimize your PC for maximum performance. Fix PC issues and remove viruses now in 3 easy steps:
Download Restoro PC Repair Tool that comes with Patented Technologies (patent available here).
Click Start Scan to find Windows issues that could be causing PC problems.
Click Repair All to fix issues affecting your computer’s security and performance
Restoro has been downloaded by 541,001 readers this month.
Upgrading from one version of Windows to another is usually seamless, you start the process and wait for it to finish. And while that’s usually the case, update issues can sometimes occur.

This may help you,
Rachel Gomez