Monitor data usage of devices using hub

I have an HTC 5g hub which uses android. Is it possible, using GlassWire, to monitor the individual data usage of all my devices that access the internet though the hub. Whilst the hub does tell how much data I have used it does not do it for individual devices.

@jjack

Thanks for trying GlassWire. Unfortunately GlassWire cannot track your entire network because that would mean it would need to interface with your router.

However many people world-wide use GlassWire to stay under their ISP and mobile data limits. The reason people use GlassWire to stay under their data limits is because in most cases PCs are responsible for data overages and GlassWire can show you in detail what apps/hosts are responsible for using your data. You can then block those apps with our firewall, or just uninstall them.

We also have an Android app https://www.glasswire.com/glasswire-for-android/ that also focuses on data usage, and can show data usage for WiFi and mobile.

GlassWire also has a “Things” list that shows all the IOT (Things) on your network. It can alert you when a new unknown device joins and starts wasting your data.

Hi, thank for your quick reply. The HTC hub I have is a modem with a display screen and has the android os on it. I can load and run android apps on it. If installed I was wondering whether Glass Wire can monitor the data usage of the individual devices I.e iPad, computer, phone etc, that access the internet through it.
Many thanks

I doubt it will work at all unfortunately. Our Android app is made to work on phones/tablets.

It should work. The HTC 5G Hub is primarily a wireless hotspot and media player but it has access to the Google Play Store so it should be able to install GlassWire:

https://www.htc.com/uk/support/htc-5g-hub/howto/getting-apps-from-google-play.html

GlassWire should also run on a 4K screen but I don’t know if that has actually been tested on 4K - for a couple of years Sony has the only mobile phones with 4K screens

I like the look of it but I’m not sure what the price is: