New activation and didn't receive pw reset email

Hello-

I was recently auto-renewed but after being charged I lost my paid features. I’ve emailed my proof of payment/your invoice to activation@glasswire.com. Also, I tried to reset my password but am not getting a pw reset email.

Please advise.

Hi Rooky,

I can not see an account for this email address for a Windows Premium license, have you purchased a license for the android app perhaps? If this is the case then the issue is PlayStore related, please try contacting Google PlayStore support to get more help with your issue.

Best,
Katie

Thanks for the follow up. This morning at 8:52am CST I forwarded my original receipt as well as the auto-renewal receipt (dated Apr 5, 2023) to activation@glasswire.com. Can you please confirm receipt and advise as to how I get my paid features back? I will message you the name and email associated w/ the acct.

Thanks!

Thanks for the follow up. This morning I forwarded my original receipt as well as the auto-renewal receipt (dated Apr 5, 2023) to activation@glasswire.com. Can you please confirm receipt and advise as to how I get my paid features back?

Thanks!

1 Like