Norton Disabled Firewall functionality of Glasswire

Norton has its own Firewall, but I love Glasswire’s firewall more, its very easy to use.
So, is there any way to regain controll over Firewall.

@Vengence_Tech

I think Norton may have a version that doesn’t interfere with the Windows Firewall and GlassWire. If I remember correctly NAV (Anti Virus) doesn’t disable Windows Firewall while NIS (Internet Security) does.

For anyone still using Norton, I was trying to get their Norton Internet Security product to work with Glasswire (it doesn’t no matter how many settings you turn off):confused:

Like Ken said is to install their AntiVirus only version. When downloading Norton, if you have a Norton Internet Security (NIS) license or higher, they won’t let you choose to download a lower version.

The trick instead is to download the offline version of Norton AntiVirus which I found the link to be here - norton (dot) com/latestnav - and after installing sign into your Norton account and it will still activate it.

1 Like

@onlineth

Thanks for posting this info, it’s very helpful.

We just use the Discourse forum software. We don’t prevent people from posting links, but instead the Discourse forum doesn’t let brand new people post links because so many spammers post links in forum as their first posts.

1 Like