Pc and mobile Subscription

So i am new here and i realy like glasswire but i dont understand this. I pay 50eu for 3pc than i must pay for handy too why i need to pay one program 2x. So i have 3 phone on 3 google account so that means i must pay glasswire 4x. Ist this true? and when i change google account can i stil use it?

Google gets 30% of our Google Play sales. There is no way that they provide for us to use our activation codes with their system because they want this 30%, sorry.

We’re looking at ways around this. Thanks for your feedback and support.

I understand, hopefully you find easy solution fast.

@Ken_GlassWire - would it be possible to allow the mobile (android) version to accept the PC license and take up a slot? I know some android applications that do this (ie. Adguard).

1 Like

@Will

We hope to do something like that in the future.

Our app is relatively new compared to others, so the options they used to have available with older Android APIs may not be available to newer apps unfortunately.

How do I add my subscription to my mobile computer?

We’d love to let you use your desktop license with Android. Unfortunately Google requires we give them a percentage of our sales from Google Play and they don’t allow us to use our desktop activation codes on Android.

We are looking at ways around this issue in the future. This is why we don’t mention Android on our desktop order page.

I apologize and I hope we’ll someday be able to support desktop codes with Android somehow.

What android.
It’s my laptop on my network.

1 Like

@Tony_Phillips

Sorry for any confusion.

Find your order email, then install GlassWire and go to the top left menu and choose “activate” then paste in your code. You don’t need a separate code for each device.

Basic is for 1 PC, Pro for 3, and Elite for 10.

Thank you.

@Ken_GlassWire Is it possible to revoke the install on one PC and move it to another? If so how can I do that?

And how does that one PC monitor three other endpoints remotely?

Thanks for your help.

@krowe

Remote monitoring instructions are here.
https://www.glasswire.com/userguide/#Remote_Monitoring

To revoke an activation code go to the top left GlassWire menu and choose “deactivate” and it’s officially revoked by our servers.

@Ken_GlassWire Thank you for your speedy response.
One problem, my primary installation was on a virtual PC, and my server is down, is there another way? Or do I need to fix the server first?

1 Like

@krowe

We use a “smart” system that takes care of these things. If you’re using our subscription software it’s unlikely you’ll have an issue.

If you run into an issue then message me your code privately (don’t post to the public forum) or email us.
https://www.glasswire.com/contact/

So what i am reading is that its Google’s fault?
But how come then that other apps/software dont have this problem?
I am using AVG and Malwarebytes with just one license for my pc’s and phones.
I just have to copy the 1 license code i got…
Why cant this work for Glasswire also?. Doesnt seem to be a Google play restriction.

1 Like

Sorry for the issue. We don’t have user profiles and we don’t collect user info at this time. Thanks for your feedback on linking together accounts.

This has nothing to do with the previous users question/statement.

To reiterate, there are NUMEROUS apps on the play store that allow subscription purchases to work for both the app and desktop.

There is NOTHING in Google Play Stores T&C’s that prohibit this.

Do you have a valid reason why glasswire subscribers cannot use a license for both the app and desktop, other than greed?

I wonder if GW has a very very slow development to solve the very basic issues of GW in different aspects.

Keep going GW! Let me see your future!