Settings : GW leads its life

W10 Famille - 21H1 - 19043. 1889 / GW Basic 2.3.449 (FW Off)
Hello,

GW modifies itself:

• settings/appareance/text size
  • theme

Hi there,

Thank you so much for this post. Everyone can benefit from this communication in the future.

Please, re-install the latest version 2.4 Download Firewall Software by GlassWire

This version has been improved on multiple fronts, so it should resolve the issue you are reporting.

Feel free to report anything of the sort directly to the support Team at help@glasswire.com

Best regards!

Hello,
As indicated in my initial post I have the latest version of GW installed.

2.3.449 is the latest available version on the main site.

2.3.449 is the only one I can see at that link also. And that is the one I already have installed, as well. It is not at all clear to me how one is supposed to find the version 2.4.

I’m guessing that @GlassWireHelpdesk must be referring to a beta version that normal users cannot see.

That may very well be the case. The confusing thing here is that I have been on the beta-tester list for a couple years, and being as I have received no details about accessing this beta I can only surmise that either it is hiding in plain sight or my email has been removed from the list. Maybe someone from GW will read this and fill me in?

Seems different around here these days. Appears that Ken_Glasswire has departed. He was always on top of things…

Hello csdfg2, All,

Indeed, there is currently a beta testing for the latest GlassWire version and a certain amount of users were asked to participate. Please bear in mind that the selection of the participants is completely random.

2.3.449 is indeed the latest version on the download web page. Please excuse me for any misleading. The latest one will be soon released and it will be 2.4.440

The GlassWire Team appreciates your involvement and desire to have the latest version. Thank you and we hope your patience will be soon rewarded.

Best regards!