This fucking software alt tabs your game, mid session

Literally just lost a ranked r6 siege round because some dumb fuck over at asswire thought it would be a good idea to alt tab while you’re playing a game, just so they could tell you about their new price sale offer or some shit.

Who ever coded this into the software, drink bleach. Gonna uninstall after this game.

@goat991

This has been solved since 2018.
https://www.glasswire.com/changes/

“Software update notifications will now no longer appear when GlassWire’s Snooze mode is on. This was requested by gamers who didn’t want to see our update notification while gaming, or streaming live.”

Go to the top left menu and choose “Snooze”.

1 Like

Avid gamer here, been using GlassWire since 2016. I’ve never experienced any issues where it takes focus from what I’m doing. Only time was when I intentionally clicked on a prompt from the firewall.

@goat991 Sounds like a troll who isn’t happy about losing his game. This issue is also known as a PEBKAC error.

2 Likes

And that isnt enabled by default? Youre saying that people after 2018 was screwed over by this at least once?

that is not helpful but if you want to drink it go ahead otherwise turn off alerts and play away