Traffic of guest network

Can I get the total traffic, not by app, but by wifi network? Specifically I would like to know total bytes in/out for my guest network. I don’t need to know any other specifics, just the total traffic [for the guest wifi network] by day/week/month.
Thanks,
nat

@nat101

You’ll need to collect that data through your cable modem or router.

We can show the devices on the network, and then we can show in detail what apps/hosts are using your data on your PCs (and app data usage on Android devices) so you can find what’s wasting your data, and solve the problem.

GlassWire can also alert you when a new unknown device joins your network and starts using your guest WiFi data.

Full network monitoring is great, but with GlassWire you can actually see what apps/hosts are causing the data usage issue, then you can block the data wasting app and remove it to solve the problem you’re having.

Here is a great page we put together to help people learn how to count data usage on their devices.
https://www.glasswire.com/how-to-check-data-usage/

I guess I can figure out (as you described) which device(s) are on the guest network, and from there get the traffic totals per device for day/week/month.

Thanks,
nat