Unable to upgrade to premium or login to MC

Good afternoon,

I registered my account during the [Maintenance 19th-22nd] and I still unable to login into my Management Console or just by simply clicking “Upgrade” in the program itself gives me an error:
The activation has failed. An internal error has occurred.

Logining into Management Console with the correct credentials gives this error:
Something went wrong, please try again or write to support

I reinstalled already the program and checked the full clean install, and then was able to login into the program with my account.
I would like to upgrade since I registered but I’m still unable since I registered under then maintenance …

Best,
Kova

Hi Kova,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I have investigated this and it does look like your account is stuck in limbo as a result of the maintenance work. To ensure a successful account creation we will need to delete the account you created. I have forwarded the request to our engineers who will ensure the account is deleted within the next 24 hours. Once deleted you will be able to recreate the account with success.

I will be in touch once I have confirmation the account has been deleted.

Thank you for your patience,
Katie

Dear Katie,

Thank for the quick response, I looking forward for your update on the account deletion.

Best,
Kova

Hi Kova,

The account has now been deleted. Please continue by creating a new account.

If you need any further assistance please email our support team, help@glasswire.com.

Best,
Katie

I apologize for the inconvenience you’re experiencing with your account and the upgrade process.