Unlimited Graph Defaults To Previous Month

Hi,
When I first start Glasswire (2.1.137) each day, the Unlimited selection on the Graph Tab only displays the previous month’s traffic. This requires that either I drag the left slider all the way to the left side of the screen each morning or that I select some setting other than Unlimited and then re-select Unlimited again to truly display my unlimited data. While Glasswire retains my full screen Unlimited setting for that session, shutting down and starting again requires the described slider tweaking. The screen shot shows the initial slider configuration. Is there a design reason for having the Unlimited graph display default to a shorter time period on the Unlimited selection?

Thanks for your help.
dfg

1 Like

@csdfg2

Yes, the reason of having it default to a shorter time period is to use less resources in some situations.

If that is the desired behavior then it is not consistently applied in all circumstances:

• I only have the one month view pre-selected on the slider if I start GlassWire in the Unlimited graph.
  • In any other circumstance, I get the full year of data e.g: changing the view to another period and then changing back to Unlimited; or changing to the another tab and returning to Graph. So @csdfg2, this might be a workaround for you too.

P.S. I should have added that the Unlimited view should never default to one month. That is pointless because I would go to the Month view if I wanted that.

2 Likes