Upgrade to Premium without credit card

Hi, I want to buy a GlassWire Premium subscription, but I don’t want to give my credit cards details to you. How can I pay for your service?

Hi @Giuseppe,

The only way to purchase is via Stripe. Stripe is a highly secure payment platform trusted by businesses and consumers worldwide. With robust security measures like encryption and tokenization, it ensures the confidentiality and integrity of payment data. As a Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) compliant service, Stripe meets stringent industry requirements for safeguarding sensitive information. By leveraging these advanced security practices, Stripe provides a safe environment for online purchases, giving users peace of mind when making transactions and protecting their financial information from unauthorized access.

I hope that helps,
Katie

Hi Katie, thanks for the clear answer.

Do you have plans to move to a clearly identifiable external procedure or at least other payment options, i.e., PayPal?

As a general suggestion, it seems impossible to understand you are using Stripe with the current UX/UI: the website opens a modal window without any branding, which may be pushing back many users from continuing the purchase. At least it is blocking me.

I was able to check the actual use of Stripe only by inspecting the requests made from your application to the api.stripe.com and js.stripe.com, and that does not guarantee the inserted data will not be read by GlassWire website, so I’m still not comfortable putting my data there.

Hi @Giuseppe,

Thank you for your feedback. I will ensure this is passed to our R&D team.

Best,
Katie

I am also looking for PayPal as a payment option. Because of this I am unable to get the premium. :frowning:

Hi @Anime_Fan,

I have some good news. Stripe have just launched payment integration with Paypal for Europe. We are developing our software to allow this integration as a priority. The ability to purchase Premium license via Paypal will be available in the coming weeks. I will be in touch and make an announcement on the forum once this is live.

Best,
Katie

1 Like

Okey where is the paypal?