Usage Tab/Report clarification

I need to clarify the Usage Tab. Does the usage tab show ALL network and internet activity or only the activity on one single machine? I need to clarify because Comcast is saying I used 114 GB and my computer is showing internet activity of less than 1 GB. This is quite a discrepancy and I need to be clear on what I am looking at.

Thanks

1 Like

This feature [the Usage tab] allows you to figure out how much bandwidth your computer is using every month.
GlassWire user guide and manual

The Usage tab does not show all network activity because GlassWire monitors ONLY the computer it is installed on.

Please keep in mind that GlassWire only keeps track of bandwidth for the computer and server it’s installed on and not total bandwidth usage on your network.
GlassWire Network Security Monitor & Firewall Tool Features

2 Likes

Remah’s statement should have said, “The Usage tab does not show all network activity because GlassWire monitors ONLY the computer it is installed on.”

It might be restated that Glasswire monitors ONLY the computer it is installed on and any computers set up for remote monitoring – but remote monitoring also requires that Glasswire is installed on the remote monitored computer. So it’s the same thing. Also note that even if Glasswire is monitoring other remote computers, the Usage reports are for EACH computer – not for the total usage on all computers.

1 Like