What is this application?

This app called Removed. Glasswire cant identify first installed date so what is this application.

@Ilker_Par

If you uninstall an app it changes to “Removed”. Did you uninstall one recently? We change it to this for privacy reasons so you don’t have to clear your history to protect your privacy.

If you go to your Alerts you can probably figure out what it is though, but you can easily clear your alerts if you tap the top right three dot menu and this will not cause you to lose your data usage history.

1 Like

“Removed” is shown in my
GlassWire as the biggest consumer of data by far between Nov 1, 2022 and Feb 21, 2023. It is NOT removed apps. Please see my screenshots and notice that it is using data as concurrently as I write thismessage. It is the footprint ofmalware. I know I have either a hacker or spyware on my laptop and cell devices. My laptop’s event log confirmed my suspicions by showing me remote accesses security bypasses, impersonations everything. Glasswire, please exploit this capability of your software and
monetize it. ask because know T
have either a hacker or spyware on
all my devices and GlassWire shows Removed active on them all. Please help! Until then, I’m going all over your forum and spreading the word and showing these screenshots. Please contact me if you want to
see a hacker in action.

Screenshot 1: “Removed” used far
more data than anything else on my phone, including Qobuz, the Hi-Res music streaming service.