Where is my activation code

Just bought the pro version and I have not been notified of an activation code–how do I get one?

@rengle

I just emailed you your code from our helpdesk after finding your order. Are you able to see my email?

When you buy GlassWire your code appears instantly on the page, then you are also sent an email with your code for back-up. Please check your email bulk/spam folder.

Please email me so I can help if you still aren’t getting the code, or message me privately in the forum.
https://www.glasswire.com/contact/

i havent recieved my keys either. seriously, its been 3 years and you still havent fixed this issue? im thinking about a refund now then.

Hi @glassballs,

Thanks for your message. We did have issues with the activation codes so we have move to a new system where there is no activation code needed.

If you have purchased via our new system you will have purchased a Plan which contain Premium licenses, you can activate these licenses by assigning them to the endpoints you wish to upgrade. This can be done both directly from within the Windows app or from the Endpoints page of the Management Console.

If you have purchased via the old system via Cleverbridge i.e. you have purchased a Basic, Pro or Elite license, you should have received an email with your code from Cleverbridge. If not then please email into support and we will send the code across to you.

Best,
Katie

1 Like

Hi @Katie_GlassWire

I have the same problem that I need the Activation code. Can you help me?

Hi @ccosta00,

There is no activation code or license key required with our current “Premium” licenses as they are cloud based and linked to your account. If you are struggling to upgrade your endpoint from Free to the license you have paid for, please email our CS team hep@glasswire.com.

Best,
Katie