Where to find purple theme from homepage

Hi,

Today I finally reinstalled Glasswire. When I went to the website, I noticed it shows a screenshot of the program with a nice purple theme. In the program I can only find the Daylight, Asphalt and Neon themes though, which are white, black/grey and blue(ish) respectively. Where can one find the purple theme?

Thanks in advance!

Hi @FlamingPhoenix40

Thank you for your interest in the purple theme! While we currently do not offer the purple theme as an option, we appreciate your feedback and understand that it’s a feature you would like to see. We are always working to enhance our software based on user preferences, and your input is valuable to us. I recommend keeping an eye on our updates and announcements, as we may introduce new themes in the future. In the meantime, if you have any other questions or if there’s anything else we can assist you with, feel free to let me know.

Best,
Katie

Ah I see. Bit weird that the color scheme is used in the screenshot on the hompage though, makes it seem you can use it as a user. But no biggie, just a bit confusing haha :slight_smile:

1 Like