Glasswire keeps creating dmp file on desktop

@Topper

We made a custom build for you to test. It was sent to your Gmail account on September 16th and again today this morning before you sent this message.

The custom build should solve the issue, but we wanted you to confirm before we release our public update.

I am going to send it to you again now as a private message in the forum.

Also, we use the Windows Firewall API for blocking. We don’t remove the Microsoft technology or limit it in any way.

It’s still creating dmp files on desktop. I’m on 2.3.323

@Abhishek_N

Sorry for the issue. If you try a clean install does it solve it? This is usually caused by your database being corrupted.

Yes, looks like the problem is solved. No more dmp files on desktop for last 7 days. Thanks for the help.

1 Like

@Ken_GlassWire I’ve got the same issue. However, my file size seems to be much more. It’s 1.89 GB in size.

I’m mailing the zip file. Please have a look and fix the problem as soon as possible.

Yeah I just had a 1.9 gb dmp file pop up on my desktop too. Emailing a link for you to investigate now. Thanks!

In 2023 it’s still creating alot of shit in the desktop. I have to uninstall this shit now because this is unacceptable!
v3.3.501
Files. Download and put it on desktop and enjoy the shit! Lol
hxxps://cloud.elgiganten.se/s/248cd3bef3fb2f14792b1747adcbf7ba2b2

xx=tt
Sorry I’m just kind of pissed of all junk…