GlassWire Beta Testing Group (Windows) - Want to join?

Thank you that was what it was looking like.

1 Like

Actually, in some ways “green” is better than “brown and dried up”. You may spot things and run into stuff that just won’t be noticeable to even a veteran tester.

I also wanted to mention that if you have previously joined the test group, you probably are still on the list. When I tried to “join”, the reply email said I was already in.

1 Like

We sent out a 2.0 beta update this week to our beta users. If you’d like to join please check the top link in this thread, thanks!

I’ve tried a few times to join the the 'Testing Group" but i have never got a email besides the confirmation one.

Regards.

@ronald739 You probably joined after our first beta test email went out. We’ll send another email soon with our next test version.

@Glasnet I was going to do this but I’m now getting email’s.

@Ken_GlassWire I did join about a year ago and have now got a email for the 2.0 Beta version. Thanks.

Would gladly join if this is still an option. Have subscribed to the email signup

Edit: oh my, I just realised this thread is almost a year old! Oops!

@Lumbin

We still use this list sometimes, so you are welcome to join.

Cool, cheers! Looking forward to it.

1 Like

Yes, please. I would like that.

1 Like

Espero que me tengan en cuenta para su beta, me gusta ayudar a mejorar y probar cosas nuevas antes de tiempo para ayudar a la comunidad.

Llevo años participando en betas de Android, Windows, etc, :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love to join.

Especially interested in testing the Mac version. I had never heard of Glasswire for desktops until today (used Android app before), installed it and loved it so much on my Surface Pro i subscribed to Elite package (hoping to install on my Windows machines and Mac)

Interested in participating in Glasswire beta’s (Windows, Mac and Android) Currently an elite consumer and really enjoy the product. Sad my MAC’s are left out.

Thanks for helping us test! Please join the email list at the top of this thread.

We hope to have a Mac version out this summer.

1 Like

Hello Everyone!

We are preparing another beta test probably if you guys want to join the list and test with us? Details on how to join are below.

1 Like

yes! any eta and any news on whats new/changed?

thanks

@krevvy

It’s a rewrite and improvement of the backend so we can work faster to add new features in the future. The user interface is the same pretty much.

Just collecting more beta testers! See below how to join.

Our beta release will go out today for testing. Join our email list here to get notified so you can test our new beta.

http://eepurl.com/bVfWqD

The test version was emailed out this morning. If you were on our list please check your bulk/spam folder if you did not receive it. The file was hosted on Dropbox.

We may consider posting the file here also if others want to test outside the list, just let us know and we’ll consider it maybe

If you missed this send it’s OK. Just wait until the next version update after we get feedback for this one.

Thanks!