More Translation

I can translate into Chinese (Traditional and simplified).

We have Chinese now. Please go to the top left ā€œGlassWireā€ menu and choose ā€œlanguageā€. Are you using an older version?

If you do not have someone to translate to Portuguese (not Portuguese - Brazilian) I would be happy to help.

We just released an update with Portuguese last week. Please go to the top left GlassWire menu and choose language.

yes, iā€™m using an older version.
thanks.

Hello

It is important for me to translate this program into Czech, because I really like this software and I think he has a great future.

Iā€™ve had several translations.

A few weeks ago I contacted you and mail about this opportunity.

thank you

We really appreciate your offer to translate GlassWire to Czech. Currently we are working on a major revision to the software with all new text strings, therefore we want to wait until itā€™s done before sending the strings out to new translators.

Thanks again and I apologize for the delay!

1 Like

Thanks and
I have an idea to improve Firewall.

What if Firewall blocks all ports except 80, 443, 1935 and mail Ts / SSL, FTP and other popular ports.
And then would only what the user has chosen port services authorized under which they would like to use.

Other ports would be blocked by default.

Pavel K.

Great idea. We are working on adding port blocking options in the future.

1 Like

Ok
Iā€™ll look forward to the next release as soon as you bring in the new

Greeting from Czech

And thank you for an excellent program !!!

:beer:

1 Like

Hi, I have installed 1.0.38b and I can not see Portuguese, only Portuguese (Brasil).
As i wrote earlier, I can help with the Portuguese, not the variant used in Brasil. That translation is fine as is.
Just missing the original Portuguese.

Is the Brasil version difficult to use for original Portuguese users? I donā€™t speak Portuguese.

Hello all,
I would like to know where and how I can install a French version of GlassWire ā€¦ Thanks for your response.

Please click ā€œDownloadā€ at the top of this page. Next install GlassWire, then go to the top left GlassWire menu and choose French under the languages menu.

Hi,
thanks a lot for your speedy and efficient response

1 Like

Yes, the Portuguese Latin is a little different, especially computer terms.
Itā€™s the same language but as you can see, all big programs have both languages.
The Brazilian Portuguese is spoken by 200 million people and the original Portuguese by only 10 million :). so always you see the Brazilian Portuguese first ā€¦

Hi, I would like to help translate into Japanese. What should I do?

Thanks for your offer. GlassWire is already translated to Japanese. Go to the top left ā€œGlassWireā€ menu and choose your language option there (Japanese).

Thank you!

Hi! I would like to help translating into vietnamese :wink:

Thanks for your offer! We will probably contact you once we do our next major update with a bunch of new text strings.