since Yesterday I have already a problem with the 7-days-Trial-Version and sometimes with the connection (Problem with connection after update / no Trial-Elite-Version available)
After some support from you I can start the Software, but I can’t find some folders; the directory structure isn’t the same anymore (yesterday it was okay).
I can’t find logs etc.
And also there is an error with the remote server too:
Since yesterday I have already done this;
- I have rebooted my System (new Windows 7)
- Then I had the same problem with the connection
- I have installed Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2017
- Since that the problem is no more there
- But I the directory structure is another (see the pictures)
- I have done clean install and reset firewall option
And any another things, but the program is now working, but still in the “Basic”-Trial-Version and not still in the 7-days-Elite-Trial-Version, so I can’t test the remote server;
P.S. the install was from Your website and no from a third part or another website.
And, no, no dump files(.dmp) was find in the desktop.
What can I do now, to get the free 7-days-Elite-Version and to run correctly the remote server?