Repeatedly getting "Attempting Connection" on "Usage" tab

@11119 Is it possible to move the GlassWire database to a second non-SSD hard drive? We were hoping you might have a secondary hard drive to test with to see if it solves the problem.

Hello @Servo_GlassWire and @Remah . Of course I can, but this is not solve this problem. A lot of users with ssd and torrents do not know, that the program write hundreads of gigabytes per week.
In my case glasswire + google chrome write is about 10+ gb per day! After uninstall glasswire, and move chrome chache on my hdd statistic said that every day write only or less 1gb per day.

1 Like

Hello. I just installed the GlassWire and as soon as I click on the GlassWire icon, and it gets in, the program says ,The GlassWire service stopped running" and than shows up the button ,Connect" and I click on it and it tries to conect for about 10 seconds and than it says ,Unable to connect". Bellow the icon says (Restart GlassWire) and I click on that and the action of trying to connect repeats numberless of times. So I’m wondering if any of you had the same problem?
P.S. I checked if my internet is ON several times and it always is. So i don’t know what is the problem. If any of you had the same problem and solved it somehow, please reply so I could do the same.
Thank you in advance.

@tixy

The GlassWire service has stopped running so I recommend uninstalling GlassWire, rebooting, then reinstalling our latest version with the “clean” option in the installer. If that does not work please check to see if a third party application you’re using is disabling our service for some reason.